CodePedia Features Wish List
Please follow these guidelines when editing this page:
- Keep this page in a list format to make it easier to read for everyone.
- If you see an entry for an existing feature, remove it.
This is a list of items and features that we hope to see on CodePedia. Feel free to add your own!
- Uploading images to link to in content.
- Append functionality to easily add to existing content.
- [indent] [/indent] tags (i.e. all lines between them aligned one tabstop in)
- A paragraph tag or notation that indents the first line, so paragraphs are more natural. This may be able to be done with the indent tag alone.
- Anchors without URLS, i.e. #anchorname.
- Automatic similar page search when editting. Perhaps, just list similarly named pages at the top of the edit page to avoid duplicates, e.g. runtime and run-time.
- Admin: Try the "Pagename search tool". It's a link available on the edit page. Not as good as automatic, but "similar searches" can be a pain to code, I suppose.
last edited (December 8, 2002) by KDivad Leahcim
Back to the page